About Our School

We are committed to:

Working closely and communicating effectively with parents so that they can partner with us in their children's education.

  • Creating and maintaining an orderly and safe environment.
  • Maintaining high standards of teaching and classroom management.
  • Making sure that William S. Patterson School remains a friendly and welcoming school to the community it serves.

School History

Clandeboye School District #47 was established in 1878. Clandeboye School was amalgamated into the Lord Selkirk School Division in 1965.

Clandeboye School was a beautiful large tyndall block structure on the same site. The former school could not meet the demands of the growing school population; construction of a new school on the same site started in 1969.

The new school was re-named William S. Patterson School (in honour of long term school inspector), and officially opened on February 1st, 1970.

We practice the four virtues of Respect, Responsibility, Integrity, and Kindness.